Monday 24 September 2012

Mini Oreo Cupcakes

You all know that I love a cute cupcake, these ones are really easy to make - and don't they just look adorable?!


As I have shared before, I often make my cupcakes using a Packet Mix.  My favourite vanilla cupcake packet is the Black and Gold Vanilla Cake Mix.  I tried to find a link for this mixture for you, but I had no luck sorry.  But, I did find this review by Choice, which rates Black and Gold Vanilla Cake Mix at the top of their list too!  At 85c a pack, you just can't go wrong!  I think the secret to soft, fluffy cupcakes is mixing, so I just ensure that I whip the mixture for the full time recommended on the pack, and honestly, these cupcakes are yum!


I cheat for the icing too!  I often use Betty Crocker's Vanilla Frosting - it is so easy to just spread on, and tastes better than any icing I have ever managed to make from scratch!

And with these little beauties, I just added a mini-oreo cookie on top, and there you have it!


I love making mini-cupcakes, everyone always comments on how lovely and fluffy and they are, and how they feel less guilty eating a few of them, compared to a regular sized cupcake!  Guilt-free cupcakes - I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...