Saturday 14 July 2012

Bargain Party Supplies

I was very excited yesterday to find that one of my local variety stores had a new line of partyware in!  Perfect timing, as we celebrated my Mum's birthday today, and these little treasures added a fun touch :)



Costing just $2 a packet, the range includes paper placemats (set of 6), paper gift bags (set of 6), balloons (pack of 10) and cupcake toppers (pack of 24). 

I loved the packaging of the balloons so much, that I just had to take a photo of it!


And these cupcake toppers are so adorable!  There are 6 different designs in the pack, including spots, stripes, stars and plain flags.  At $2 a pack, I couldn't even make my own at this price!


And just to be prepared for the future, I got the cupcake toppers in all available colours (pink, blue, red and black).  The entire range actually comes in all four colours.


And here is a little peek at how I put these babies to use...

I stood the cupcake flags in unlit tea light candles (as we weren't having cupcakes today), and lined the table with the placemats.


And I made balloon bunches to hang up, of which I am going to share a how-to guide with you really soon :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...