Thursday 27 December 2012

Candy Cane Christmas Piniata

I shared with you earlier this month our family tradition of having a piniata on Christmas day.

This year, I decided to make the piniata in the shape of a candy cane...




It was quite easy to put together, using the steps that I shared in this blog post, just switching the giant beach ball for two long, skinny balloons - which I taped together and filled the corners with scrunched up newspaper to make a smooth turn.

This year's prizes inside included scratchies, gold coins, and a light up bouncy ball for my nephew and a packet of Tic Tacs for my niece (her favourite thing to steal out of my sister's handbag!).

Once it was dry, we spray painted it white, and then wrapped red tinsel around it!  Easy!  And lots of fun, as always :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...