Sunday 26 August 2012

Father's Day 2011

Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I thought I would post some pictures of our 2011 Father's Day.  I found these great free printables online here, and got a bit creative with them...

The banner was so easy to make and looked just fabulous hanging on my Dad's back patio!


I just punched a hole in each end of the top of the tie and threaded curling ribbon through them all.


I taped the mini ties to some bamboo skewers and popped them into some hanging plants that we were giving to Dad as a gift.  I also added some curling ribbon, which cascaded down from the hook.  They looked so cute!




And sticking with the tie theme, I made this cute 'shirt' card.  It was really easy, and I even made the tissue in the pocket removable with an extra little love-note for Dad!  He loved it :) 


And because the card was quite large, I made an envelope using a brown paper bag, buttons and some more of the printables mentioned above.


My dad is the most caring and loving man that I have ever known.  He just adores us girls and we have so many wonderful memories of him playing with us when we were growing up, and we know we are so blessed to have had him give each of us away at our weddings.  Every single day we count our lucky stars that we have such an amazing father - we know we are the luckiest girls in the world!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...