Saturday 19 January 2013

What Should I Do With This Bowl?

I have had this bowl for years!  When I lived at the beach, it was my table centrepiece, filled with sand and some shells.  However,  it has now been sitting in my cupboard for years, and I don't quite know what to do with it...



I am thinking of spray painting the wrought iron stand white, and using it somehow in my new study or even in the nursery, but for what??  I am a bit stumped!  I love seeing the clever ways that people re-purpose old/unused items in their homes...  I am hoping to rejuvenate this piece, because I really do like it!


Do you have any ideas to help me out?

1 comments:

Cottage Sweet Cottage said...

Those water beads that go in the bottom of vases in floral arrangement vases that you put water on them and they expand~ you can tell I don't know their name!!! lol

They are very tactile and fun to play with. They have them at Wal mart in the floral section.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...