Sunday 17 February 2013

Cath Kidston Sticker Book

Today I thought I would share this gorgeous little sticker book that I was given for Christmas.  It is the Cath Kidston 'Book of Stickers'.  It is jam-packed with stickers for all sorts of occasions...


There are lots of colours, shapes, sizes and themes of stickers in the one little book.



So far I have used them as gift tags on baking gifts, in scrapbooking layouts and also on envelopes for special mail.  The possibilities are endless, and I just love how handy it is.  I keep it in my kitchen, so that it is always close by.



I am not sure where my friend got them from, but if you are in Australia, I found them on the
Angus and Robertson website.

Such a great gift idea, or even a nice treat for yourself ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great. I want one now :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...