This is my growing bump - we are 30 weeks today!! This is my favourite 'around the house' dress - it is so comfy, which makes up for its lack of class ;)
Nevertheless, I have managed to get some little jobs done during the week, to make me feel at least a little bit productive...
- The nursery itself has had nothing added this week. I did collect the layby for my pram, car seat, change mat and baby monitor, so that was pretty exciting! I am just in love with my pram!!
- I created labels for my photo albums. I switched to the We R Memory Keepers albums when I started doing Project Life in 2011. I have been realistic in my expectations, and have not yet decided whether or not I will go back and re-do my photos from pre-2011 into these same types of albums. For now, everything is staying as it is - I want to move forward with my memory keeping, not get stuck going backwards!
- I chose and saved the photos for January-September for my 2012 Project Life albums, using the Photo Printing system that I posted about last week, which you can read here. Once I have done October-December, I will be able to print the photos for my album.
- I did a little Valentine's Day decorating
- And I have finished my Valentine's Day gift buying and making, including posting the presents to our family in Western Australia. I will post all about the presents next week (including an amazing recipe), once everyone has received their gifts - I don't want to ruin the surprise!
So, you can clearly see from the shortness of this post that this week has been a 'go-slow' one for me, but I am putting my health first, and when I feel tired or lethargic, I just stop and rest. My baby is my number one priority, and everything else can wait :)
I hope that you had a great week!