Thursday 22 December 2011

My Brown and Gold Christmas Theme - 2011

Today I am going to share my brown and gold Christmas theme for 2011! 

I love to surround us with the spirit of Christmas, so that we cherish each and every day of this special time of year.  Whether is be the flashing lights, a sparkly tree or a simple decoration that holds a special memory, the essence of Christmas is truly held in your heart, and all of these decorations that adorn our home are just a reminder of how lucky we are to be blessed with health, hope and happiness.

Let's start at the front door...


The front entrance:





Misteltoe under the front entrance-way:



Into the lounge room...

The little shelf above the television:




The fibre optic tree in the lounge room:



Decorations hanging off the spotlights:



The centrepiece for the dining room table:


And into the living room....

On the coffee table:



On top of a storage box:




Tinsel-filled lolly jar - I knew I would have no self-control if I filled it with real lollies!


My beautiful wreath - it doesn't photograph well:




I love the little birdie!

My Christmas tree (which is sharing its last Christmas with us - it is 9 years old and being held together by fishing line!!):




And outside on the back patio:





And the glow that lights our night time...


Have yourself a merry little Christmas :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...