Wednesday 5 September 2012

Erasable Highlighters and Felt Pens

Last year I wrote about my favourite pens - the Frixion eraseable pens, which you can read about here.  I just love these pens - they come in a range of colours, and the best part is that they rub out!  You loved them too - I got so much great feedback about the pens from people who hadn't heard of them before!

I noticed a little while back that there have been some new additions to the Frixion family, so I thought I should share them with you!

Firstly, there are a erasable felt-tip pens! 






And erasable highlighters too!



I bought these little wonders from my local Big W.  These are must-haves in my pencil case!

See the whole Frixion range available from Pilot here.

1 comments:

Organisingtomakelifeeasier said...

Might have to get me some of those....thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...