Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Laundry - The Whole Story



I have put together this page so that you can see our Laundry Make-Over from start to finish.  The photos are all linked to the corresponding blog posts, so just click on the picture to see that part of the story :)
It all started with this... 

My Original Laundry

Then I revealed the new laundry:






Here I showed the overhead cupboard organisation:






Then I shared the base cabinet organisation:



Here I shared the plumbing and tiling choices that we made:



And here are the electrical elements that we included:



Including the amazing Robinhood Ironing Centre:



And finally, this is how I decorated it!



Thanks for following along with this room make-over!  It sure took a while to get it completed, but it was well worth the wait :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...